Thank you Northlands & Wagga!


A few interesting projects from Anne's class from other students. 








To finish up the class we also had a packing demo - we will soon find out if anything survived the journey home! Lots of pillow stuffing and layers of padding to stop pressure and vibration reaching the glass edges. 



To the post office!
I'd spent five weeks working my way up to a swim in the North Sea! Refreshing is an understatement. 






This was such a wonderful class - so many ideas swirling around that I am eager to try. And a big thanks to both Anne and Silvia for so willingly sharing their skills and knowledge with me!





Thats it for my time at Northlands! A really wonderful little community and studio, with such beautiful country and sites around it. I'm so grateful to have had this opportunity - I will always remember it very fondly. 

Thanks to the Wagga Wagga National Art Glass Gallery and the Friends of the Gallery for getting me to Scotland, and continuing to support emerging artists and provide us with opportunities to extend our practice and our careers. 

Thanks to the staff at Northlands and Murray and Moira who I stayed with - for helping me out, checking in on me and all the hard work the Northlands team does to keep the little studio up and running. It does not go un-noticed, such a brilliant team! 

Thanks to Michael Scaronne at the Wagga Gallery for always enthusiastically putting together the National Emerging Art Glass prize and organising all the travel logistics! 

Thanks to the other students in both classes - super people, lots of laughs and full of ideas and knowledge worth hearing! 

And thanks for reading my little blog! A great way to document the past five weeks. I can see all the views from around the world - its great to have that support network! 

And lets finish with a cute highland coo (cow)

x Rose 






Comments